Specchietti "fuoribordo" vietati a partire dal Gp della Cina.

Discussioni sulla stagione 2010

da Tangorfopper » 01/04/2010, 11:12

Nota: non so se e' un pesce
Commento: se ne sono accorti solo ora?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/82572

Outboard mirrors to be banned

By Jonathan Noble and Matt Beer Thursday, April 1st 2010, 08:49 GMT

Outboard mirrors are to be banned from Formula 1 with effect from the Chinese Grand Prix in two weeks' time, AUTOSPORT has learned, following concerns over poor visibility from sidepod-mounted mirrors creating a safety issue.

Several teams have mounted their mirrors on the sidepods of their cars for aerodynamic reasons, with Ferrari and Red Bull Racing's mirror positioning the most dramatic. But from Shanghai onwards, the mirrors will have to be fitted on the cockpit sides on safety grounds.

Drivers had said in Melbourne last weekend that they would be speaking to the FIA about the mirror problem. Several issues of accidental blocking in practice were put down to poor rear visibility.

"Everyone has got a problem with mirrors," said Sauber's Pedro de la Rosa in Australia. "The reality is that the mirrors on the sidepods, they give you very small vision of what is happening behind and they vibrate a lot so you see very little.

"So if you don't have a lot of information coming from the radio, then you have a problem. You can see when you have a car straight behind okay, but when it is two seconds behind you have no idea where it is.

"Everyone has the same problem, but since the mirrors have gone outboard this is a problem - as they are aerodynamic devices now."

But Ferrari's Felipe Massa said he was quite happy with his team's mirror design.

"I have no problem with my visibility," he insisted. "So, if it is the same I prefer to keep what I have, but we will see how it is going to be. I hope we don't lose anything moving the mirrors from one side to the other."
# This is a nation without boundaries,    #
# their citizens are known as the Tifosi, #
# their flag the Prancing Horse.             #
Tangorfopper
Formula 1
Formula 1

da Jackie89 » 01/04/2010, 11:32

Era ora! Credo che per una maggiore sicurezza sia meglio così... Occhio che non succeda come per i copricerchi (almeno quelli della Ferrari) che tramite i "buchi" nel regolamento, potrebbero rientrare...
Jackie89

da Niki » 01/04/2010, 11:43

[quote="Tangorfopper"]But Ferrari's Felipe Massa said he was quite happy with his team's mirror design.[/quote]

E figuriamoci chi doveva essere a rompere le OO.
Cmq se non è un pesce è una pensata da geni: non potevano pensarci subito? Voglio vedere quando inizieranno a pensare, in modo geniale, di togliere le appendici aerodinamiche una volta per tutte.
Vedi musi che si staccano in corsa.
Immagine
Niki
Team Manager
Team Manager

da Uitko » 03/04/2010, 8:57

era un pesce? spero proprio di no  :(
Immagine
"Quando voglio andare più veloce non c'è bisogno che spinga. Basta che mi concentri un pò." (Jim Clark)
Uitko
Administrator
Administrator

da Tangorfopper » 03/04/2010, 9:27

[quote="Uitko"]
era un pesce? spero proprio di no  :(
[/quote]

Ho letto che il divieto scattera' a partire dal GP di Barcellona il 9 Maggio in quanto le squadre hanno comunicato che non era possibile fare le modifiche richieste per il Gp in Cina visto che le macchine ritorneranno in fabbrica solo dopo quella gara.
# This is a nation without boundaries,    #
# their citizens are known as the Tifosi, #
# their flag the Prancing Horse.             #
Tangorfopper
Formula 1
Formula 1

da Uitko » 03/04/2010, 9:48

meno male  :thumbup1:
Immagine
"Quando voglio andare più veloce non c'è bisogno che spinga. Basta che mi concentri un pò." (Jim Clark)
Uitko
Administrator
Administrator

Torna a 2010

• Messaggi recenti
  • Messaggi senza risposta